Congratulations! You have officially made it halfway through the week and therefore that much closer to going completely comatose, thus blocking out all the cares and worries of the world. Before you start retreating into your soft, warm cocoon, however, you might want to start stocking up on some knowledge-shaped morsels to keep your brain sustained through its impending period of inactivity. Read of for a passel of stories circulating the music/tech world today, this day of humps.
* It’s like Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead II: Preview Jack White And Gary Oldman’s Concert Webcast
* “The future is coming on/Is coming on/Is coming on/Is coming on”: Blur And Gorillaz NOT Finished, Actually
* This should take us New Yorkers down a notch: Which Cities Are the Musical Trend Setters?
* Is a U.S. launch on the horizon?: Spotify rival Deezer continues its worldwide expansion with launch in Canada, Australia and New Zealand
* Portlandia takes on useless Kickstarter campaigns. Everyone who has ever been badgered by a friend launching a useless Kickstarter campaign says a not-so-silent thank you: Q&A: Fred Armisen of Portlandia