Anyone else wake up thinking it was Friday? Cruel surprise, no? Oh, well, nurse your wounds with this fine collection of links — you likely tuned out for the week sometime around noontime yesterday, so it’s not like you’re doing anything.
* It’s like a will-call reckoning: A Band Battles Ticketmaster on Sales Fees
* Apparently, a lot of people heart radio: iHeartRadio Hits 10 Million Users Faster Than Facebook or Twitter
* The site is apparently called, “i am Other.” How very philosophical: Pharrell Launches Social Media Platform for Artists
* First Bear in Heaven launched that super long album stream, now this: Hear Sigur Ros’ new album right here at 7pm tonight
* Donald Glover went a little Kanye on Twitter before dropping a new track: Childish Gambino streams new track, ‘We Ain’t Them’
* Sure, why not?: Could Remixing Schwarzenegger’s Cheesy One Liners Make Awesome Music?