Happy Tuesday, children of the digital revolution. Celebrate how highly evolved you all are by zoning out with some links.
* Ahh, equality!: Spotify’s Revamped Android App Now Available to All
* An O Music Award nominee gets some $$$: Spotify App Soundrop Tunes Into First Investment: $3M From Spotify Lead Backer Northzone
* We can’t all be Amanda Palmer: About 41% of Kickstarter Projects Fail [INFOGRAPHIC]
* Although Chris Milk didn’t win an O Music Award, he basically wins at life: Meet Director Chris Milk And Check Out His Latest Installation The Treachery Of Sanctuary
* Most of you are too young to remember any of this: ’90s A Capella Covers