New York is (partially) up and running and we’re back in the grind. Celebrate with some links.
* Pussy Riot isn’t the only band behind bars for speaking out: Ridiculous: Vietnam Sentences Musicians To Jail For Songs That Protest Government Actions
* Which do you think is the least horrible?: A History of Presidential Campaign Songs
* Check out some art without leaving your hidey-hole: Musical Modern Art Masterpieces: Rain and Field
* Fan armies be powerful: Chris Christie Appeals To Justin Bieber And The Jonas Brothers For Sandy Relief
* The horror [NSFW, language]: Roof Party – “Gangnam Style”