Happy Friday, kids! We’re getting ready to depart SXSW — all limbs intact — and we’re taking some time to peruse all the news we missed while darting ’round Austin. You should, too.
* BitTorrent goes livestreaming: BitTorrent opens up its P2P live streaming service to anyone with a webcam
* Cash for views: Vimeo on Demand launches to let creators charge for videos
* One mill gained in 3 months: Spotify To Announce 6 Million Subscribers at SXSW
* In case you missed it: MUST WATCH: Dave Grohl’s SXSW 2013 Keynote [VIDEO]
* We Are Hunted was headhunted: Twitter Jumps Into Music: Acquires We Are Hunted, Develops App w/Soundcloud, iTunes & VEVO
* Tunes gone mobile: 7digital to drive the Galaxy S 4′s Music Hub, ship on 100 million phones in 2013